facebook

leader

728

twitter

300 x250

FLOWERS FROM THE STORM...(Pt 1)




...Crazy thoughts kept running thru my head as ℓ̊ reminisced over the week's turmoil.Then suddenly,ℓ̊ felt a strange fear creep over me,ℓ̊ noticed large goosebumps on my arms and for awhile ℓ̊ felt so cold."Lord ℓ̊ need u now more than ever"ℓ̊ muttered silently to myself..



Today is exactly a week ℓ̊ had a very heated arguement with my boyfriend Dayo,he had threatened thunder and brimestones if ℓ̊ ever went ahead to tell the police everything ℓ̊ knew about that night..That fateful long night..three dead bodies lying in a pool of their own blood, broken bottles of heineken,heinessy,vodka,scruffled packets of cigarettes,a knife stained with blood,pieces of tissue rolled unto the floor,2 short pistols..ℓ̊ tried 2 recall slowly all that happened..how scared ℓ̊ was as ℓ̊ kept screaming and ran faster than my legs could carry me out of that witch-haunted house..ℓ̊ remembered how frightened ℓ̊ was that ℓ̊ ran to the middle of the road without watching for uncoming cars,maybe the angels were watching from heaven to safeguard my life because ℓ̊ knew nothing about it all..ℓ̊ recalled how a loud screech of tyres halted me in d middle of the road..."Oh God am finished"ℓ̊ managed 2 let out a tiny scream as ℓ̊ gasped for breath n fell slowly to the cold tarmac...how would ℓ̊ have noticed the blinding flash of white head lights from a reckless driver?..the next morning,ℓ̊ recalled ℓ̊ woke up in a hospital wit minor injuries on my knees,a banging headache and a limp body..ℓ̊ was dazed and feeling so dizzy asking where ℓ̊ was...suddenly,the door opened and a tall,dark handsome looking young doctor who seemed to be in his early thirties walked in ..


"Goodmorning young woman"..he said amidst smiles and revealed a fine set of white teeth..ℓ̊ only did nothing but stare at him..then suddenly,ℓ̊ felt weaker,gasped for air and fainted...
...A loud bang on the door jolted me back to reality,ℓ̊ realised ℓ̊ had spent almost 1 hour thinking about last week's events...thoughts that had only suceeded in making me weak and feverish.."ℓ̊ need pain releivers"ℓ̊ said to myself..Tomorrow is work and the last thing ℓ̊ need is another sack warning from my insensitive,cruel,"PERFECT boss...then"BOOM BOOM BOOM came loud bangs on the door again and ℓ̊ let out a loud hiss...ℓ̊ quickly rose to my feet and a quick glance on the wall clock hung above my bedside drawer that has formed my little library and make up accessory box for over 3 months shocked me...it was already 2.45pm???"OH my God..The door!!!...ℓ̊ rushed to the door,it must be Bisi my colleague in the office..we scheduled an appointment for 2.30pm.."Good heavens"..ℓ̊ realised ℓ̊ haven't had any chunk of meal since morning neither hav ℓ̊ had my bath..With shaky hands,ℓ̊ opened the door and to my greatest shock and amazement...Guess who it was...my boy friend
Dayo!!!...my jaw dropped,my knees grew weak,ℓ̊ felt my heart pounded ferociously,ℓ̊ felt a sharp pain in my head as ℓ̊ stared into the eyes of a man ℓ̊ have known for everything beautiful and romantic except the word "KILLER!!!...ℓ̊ screamed so loud,ℓ̊ felt enveloping darkness around me..then ,ℓ̊ collapsed....****
...To be continued

By Joy chinwe

No comments:

Post a Comment

For advert enquiries, email :naijagistmee@yahoo.com

RP

Blogger Widgets

share

Below post