facebook

leader

728

twitter

300 x250

Groupie Exposes nasty details of her s*xual escapade with Drake(+18 )


  A groupie has spilled the beans on her s*xual escapade with Drake. She reportedly sent the letter to Mediatakeout ...Rihanna did good by leaving all the drama...The popular instagram hottie wrote.....
 
I know you probably have women writing in talking about s^x with rappers and athletes all the time, but this is my experience with Drake.
We met through mutual friends, and we hung out a few times before he finally decided to give me the d*ck. It was at his house in California. It was really far from the club, maybe like 45 minutes, in the middle of nowhere. But every house in his neighborhood is a mansion.

Him and his boys brought me and a few girls back after a night at [LA CLUB]. As soon as we walked in the door, it was like we entered the White House. Security was tight, he made all of us give up our cellphones and sign a contract. Then a security man took a photo of our drivers licenses. MTO I ain't never seen nothing like that.
We all were drinking and smoking, and Drake took me to his room - which was GIGANTIC. He took off all his clothes, and mine and laid me down and started eating me. His d*ck is not really big, but it's THICK.
I must have c*me like 3 times while he was doing it. On after the other, after the other. I have had my box eaten hundreds of times, but no one has EVER done it like Drake. He has a real talent. His tongue went from p*zzy to bu'tt back to p*zzy. I think I c*me out of both.
He then laid on his back and was like "My Turn." MTO I was ready to su'ck the OXYGEN outta him and I did. After a few minutes he started pushing my head down, towards his b*lls. I su'cked on them for a while and he pushed me down FURTHER to his butt hole. I never did that before, but it was Drake do I'm not gonna lie I did it.
It was weird eating a man's butt like that, but I'm a freak, and it was Drake LOL. He was laying there on the bed with his leg spread open and my face in his butt and his legs shaking. I wish I had a camera and could see what was happening from far back.
But MTO, my review of Drake is incomplete cause I never really got the d*ck. I'm embarrassed to say it, but Drake enjoyed getting his butt ate so much that he n*tted. All over my new weave. I can't really complain though cause the man has a tongue of GOLD and I already got 3 nuts.
After it was over he was cool. He told me that I could take a shower in his bathroom, but that there were cameras everywhere so I shouldn't try and steal ish.
He would text me every now and then when he came to [HER TOWN] but we never got to meet up. He always changed his mind :(. I'm getting back at him though by sending you thins. I'm pretty sure he doesn't want the world to know he likes his bu'tt eaten."

RP

Blogger Widgets

share

Below post