facebook

leader

728

twitter

300 x250

My Rich Husband Doesn't Satisfy Me In Bed, He Doesn't Last Long


UNEDITED:
Am married for two years now with a son, but my hubby is always sick, he has gone to different hospital , even last week he went to niger foundation at enugu but still the same thing is happening, interms of s*x.


He doesnt satisy me, he is always tired and weak, doesnt play or crack jokes with me, the day he will decide to make love to be i will get angry after every thing cos he doesnt satisfy me, he is a business man, he has many investment but i dont knw where they are,but he tells me, ok now i finished my nce.

He told me to go to unilag to continue my education but i told hi that i want to do business and the reason is that i dont want to go to do anything that will bring the downfall of our marriage, he is always busy with calculator, or his phone or sleeping , he doesnt have time for me, he provides everything for me but interms of the other , i will give him 10percent.

So pls wat do i do, shld i go back to scl and shld i continue to endure cos am s*x starved , i want to enjoy every bit of my man. am 22 yrs old.

1 comment:

  1. From what you said,I hope am not wrong if I say its obvious your man is far older than you. Well,am ready to satisfy your sexual needs to the fullest,just leave me a contact or you can have mine 08143433668 or ping me 21882CDE,thanks. Expecting to hear from you

    ReplyDelete

For advert enquiries, email :naijagistmee@yahoo.com

RP

Blogger Widgets

share

Below post