facebook

leader

728

twitter

300 x250

I get Movie Roles because of my S*xy Body ––Tamilore Martins

It's true that she's curvy but yoruba actress Tamilore Martins-Ojo claims that it's her body that's making the men call her for movie roles, especially rough scenes. Below is what she told a report:

"My journey in the acting industry is an interesting one, because I met some of my role models whom I’ve been eager to meet and also act along side with. When the producer or director are looking for some actresses to play s*xy roles, by the time they call on 1 or 2 people, they would remember me because of my shape. 
"It’s all because of my curves and shape. I know I am not supposed to say this but the reason I said yes is that they can’t just use me for any other role, so this has really helped me a lot."

No comments:

Post a Comment

For advert enquiries, email :naijagistmee@yahoo.com

RP

Blogger Widgets

share

Below post