facebook

leader

728

twitter

300 x250

My Boyfriend Turned Cold after I Didn't Co'me During Se'x, Is This Normal?

Hi Readers:
I have a boyfriend who when we started was all over me. He called me nights and days. He'll chat me up, spend time with me and do lots more. But all of a sudden, one day, he says I didn't come during se'x and everything changed.


 
 I swear I never wanted to love this guy but after all the kindness and love, I said it won't hurt. Now I'm hurting as hell. I have begged and tried making amends, we are no longer beefing, but he doesn't call like before and if we talk on phone it's like we are strangers.
I am seriously hurting, should I let go? Because I just came out of an abusive relationship. I am thinking of sending him a message that I quit because all effort to see him and discuss this isn't working.  Advice me please cos I guess he's no longer into me.

3 comments:

  1. HeLlo dear!I'm just gettin out of a very horrible heartbreak myself,but your case seem to be way better than mine,he pursued me relentlessly till I decided to date him,we had sex nd he walked simply showin dat was y he came to me in the first place.So don't let it bug u,its best u giv urself closure ny sending him d message and then move on wit ur life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He never loved u, all he wanted is have sex wit u, dat u did not come during sex is not an xcuse to nag at u. Send him d test and move on with ur life. Wish u d best

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes ifu truly love u that won't bring any problem b/w u 2. My to be sincere to u ,forget abt him carry on with your life. If he really love u he'll definitely come back 2 u ok.

    ReplyDelete

For advert enquiries, email :naijagistmee@yahoo.com

RP

Blogger Widgets

share

Below post