facebook

leader

728

twitter

300 x250

Singer, Ciara Shares revealing Photos Of Herself

Four months after giving birth to her son Future, Ciara is looking hotter than ever. The R&B singer shed 60 pounds, and showed off the smoking-hot results on Instagram, in the se;xy photos. See more photos:

 “I feel so proud to say that 4 months after delivering a 9 lbs. 10 oz. baby, I can finally rock My Calvin’s! #mycalvins,” she tweeted. “After Delivering My Son I Feel Like There’s Nothing I Can’t Do. I Feel Like I Can Conquer The World. #ANewMe #NewMusic. So Proud To Rock #mycalvins 60lbs later!!”
After attending Paris Fashion Week, Ciara is back in the studio and focused on her new album.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For advert enquiries, email :naijagistmee@yahoo.com

RP

Blogger Widgets

share

Below post