facebook

leader

728

twitter

300 x250

I Don’t Have A Child Yet Because I’m Still Very Young - Chika Ike


Chika Ike has disclosed why she does not have a child yet. According to her, the only reason why she is yet to have a child is because she is still very young.
more below.....

I am still very young even though the impression people have is that I am old. My MANAGER once told me ‘Chika, slow down; you are still a young girl’ so I am still young in some sense. Definitely, someday I will have a child of my own but in the main time I see all STREET KIDS as my kids, she said.
She is 28,to clock 29 this year

2 comments:

  1. Almost 29 soon 30 then you gonna have 10 more years to face your menopause

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur not at all young oh! Stop deceiving urself and face reality

    ReplyDelete

For advert enquiries, email :naijagistmee@yahoo.com

RP

Blogger Widgets

share

Below post