facebook

leader

728

twitter

300 x250

Rukky Sanda Shares Hot New Photos + Thanks Her Supporters

  Nollywood actress, Rukky Sanda is a very pretty lady , The actress turned producer shared new photos in a way to appreciate her all the people, who she might not know in person but have through one way or the other supported her career. According to her, these 'strangers' are those who usually give you all the necessary support you need to grow. Continue...


.

"They Say Your Biggest Supporters Are Usually Strangers. Taking a moment to give a big ShoutOut to all the amazing beautiful Strangers in my life. There are a billion ppl in d world you could choose to give Ur Love & Support to, I don't know who you are and where u are but yet "You" chose me and I foc'n love and appreciate you for that.
"I pray that God in his infinite mercy and love continue to guide and protect you and Ur loved ones. I'm not the type to say things everyday, and yell scream and shout, but I always carry u all in my heart and tell God to bless u for loving me & wish u all u wish m," stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For advert enquiries, email :naijagistmee@yahoo.com

RP

Blogger Widgets

share

Below post